If you just had a miscarriage and your doctor certifies that you’re healthy to conceive again, this article from real money pokies Australia is for you. Here are ways to boost your fertility after miscarriage.
- Rest and recuperate
Many women want to get pregnant right away after a miscarriage, wanting to hurry up and move on. It may be different for each person, but the body needs to rest and sort itself out. Higher stress levels may cause delayed ovulation or no ovulation at all. The time after a miscarriage can be very stressful emotionally and physically because the body has been through a lot. So take time out to get a massage, meditate and go on wellness retreats. Sleeping is important because it is during this time that our body cells regenerate. You need to take ample time to sleep if and when you are ready to conceive.
- Stay away from alcohol and smoking
Alcohol contains more unhealthy sugar which is not beneficial for fertility. Frequent alcohol consumption also reduces your estrogen levels. Smoking is generally harmful to health and it can significantly inhibit the reproductive hormones from working appropriately. If you are trying to conceive, do well to stay away from cigarettes and other toxic recreational activities. But you can try playing games from USA casinos.
- Eat healthily
Nourish yourself with whole foods that are iron-rich, full of fiber, and contain vibrant colors. Eating a natural fertility diet will help to support your body in healing and replenishing nutrients.
- Be more physically active
Exercise has been seen to improve overall health, increase sex drive in women and improve fertility. It also helps to reduce stress levels in the body thereby making you more likely to conceive after a miscarriage. Massaging your uterus regularly once you have stopped bleeding after a miscarriage may also boost your fertility.
- Keep track of your menstrual cycle
The knowledge of your menstrual cycle will help you to track your ovulation and when you are likely to be most fertile. This can help you to be more sexually active on those days to increase your chances of conceiving. If you are unsure about how to do this, use an online period calculator.
- Don’t shy away from discussing in detail with your doctor about all the options available for fertility treatments after a miscarriage. They may be able to suggest the best course of treatment like certain fertility-enhancing drugs or therapies.
- Use an ovulation predictor kit which helps predict when a woman may be most fertile. Ovulation predictor kit or OPKs can sense an increase in the release of luteinizing hormone (LH). By timing intercourse, right after the LH surge, you can enhance the probability of conception.
- Miscarriage can be emotionally and physically exhausting. Rushing into another pregnancy without giving your body enough time to heal may not be a great idea. So, it is better to wait for a while before you try to conceive again.